Terms & Conditions
Just click 'accept', like you always do.
- children up to 14 years old free entrance when accompanied by an adult.
- no pets allowed.
- don't bring your own drinks.
- Festival tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged for a different event.
- The loss or theft of the festival ticket is the liability of the buyer and is not subject to replacement or refund.
Make sure you don't loose your wrist band. If it's too tight or anything like that, don't just take it off and try to get a new one. Go to one of our fellow workers and ask him to take it off so we can give you a new one. During the night you can go to responsibles of the camping to help you out,
- Bringing professional photographic, film or recording equipment, alcoholic drinks, glass, plastic bottles, cans, fireworks, weapons or sharp objects onto the festival site is prohibited. Also, for reasons of safety, you may not bring seating, folding chairs or similar with you. If you do they may be confiscated by security. Starting fires is strictly prohibited.
- Entering the festival site implies your agreement with all preventive and monitoring measures taken by the organiser or safety team including potential frisking and bag searches. Failing to comply with these measures will lead to refusal or withdrawal of the right of access.
- Do not buy your festival ticket on the street; there is a chance that it is a forgery. Only buy your festival tickets through this site.
- The artists and organisers of the festival cannot be held liable for damages, loss or theft or any accident that may occur.
- The official sale of t-shirts and souvenirs takes place exclusively on the festival site.
- Festival tickets may not be used for commercial or promotional purposes without the permission of the organiser. In addition, carrying out any commercial or promotional activities on the festival site without the prior permission of the organiser is strictly prohibited.
- Festival tickets may not be resold. Festival tickets which have been resold give no right of admission. Yes we have fancy ways of telling this.
- The organiser and/or official ticket distributor also reserves the right to cancel festival tickets as soon as it is ascertained that, despite this ban, festival tickets are offered for sale. The costs arising from cancellation will be charged to the buyer.
- Changes to the programme are no reason for a full or partial refund of the festival ticket. The organiser accepts no responsibility in the case of events beyond its control.
- Anyone copying the festival ticket will be prosecuted by law.
- TV recordings will take place during the festival. There is a possibility that you will be filmed.
- The organiser and/or official ticket distributor reserves the right to verify the identity of the festivalgoer.